Friday, October 27, 2006

Internet Business: Use social networks to promote

If you have a service or product to promote, you must use all the new channels to promote your business. Some of these new social networks like YouTube, MySpace and Flickr have millions of members. How else can you get to a list as big as this to market to?

I have not had much time to sign up to and learn about marketing to these networks so I was looking around for some help on the net and I came across this book. It has simplified this process for me so much and saved me so much time. The book teaches you step by step how to get started on MySpace and it has helpfully listed all the groups that you can sign up to, to place your ads, a great shortcut. You can have a look at the book on How to Market to Myspace here.

No comments: